Friday, March 20, 2026

all of it

All of it has to 
         Has to 
Even     
Yet the empty words of the all will
Always cast out    
               As of now the real
And all of is the real  
        In blind caustic fake love
Fake real empowering fake meaning
              All of the money 
Fealing 
                    I've been told we eat bugs when we sleep 
                                  Family can mean 
Slurp up the bag while the older ones 
             Slip into the glory of the lord
The younger ones slurp up the towels 
                        The older ones have whipped their toothbrushed mouths on 
           Banking
On me to clean 
                               Love 
It         they lied to me
Laughing
                        Collectively 
Solo
               Recking everything 
Expecting  Them to ride the clean
         Others         me 
To clean 
                    You want clean
See
       How
                Dirty
                             I 
                                      Can
                                                     Make
  It
         For
You
           While I am lifted up clean
      And, dead pigs will always      snort
The ground around them
          And when trapped run head first
Into the fence
                  Looking around
 assure themselves by the other trapped pigs
         In the fence
Then run power first into the 
  
       Fence
I would wager the fence against 
                   A colored vision      of us 
Without fence
              All of it has to
And dead pigs will snort around in the 
Haugs they can
          
          Lowd noises a poem an masoned
Round capture memt to only house 
                Truck engine farts
More powerful then you car
         Dead pigs snorting around
I breath 
               You breath 
The ground around them
                          Breath out
Out 
           And    see the burt orange sky behind the dark trees 
                      As the sun sets  

    Time we have for them to difine
Grunting into the earth fenced
                                See how dirty they can make it
For you to clean or join
       Dirty


No comments:

Post a Comment